Delhi - Rishikesh - Mussoorie - Nainital - Delhi
Uttrakhand are set amid beautiful surroundings and offer immense peace to travelers. This tour package is perfect for those who wish to enjoy every aspect of a great journey, right from natural beauty, mountains, waterfalls, and revered shrines to adventure sports.
Tentative Tour Itinerary Details
Day 01: Delhi to Haridwar
(210 kms/ 6 hrs)
Meet at New Delhi and start your journey to Rishikesh On Route Visit Haridwar. Evening visit Har Ki Pauri for Famous Ganga Arti. Check in to the hotel at arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Day 02: Rishikesh – Haridwar – Rishikesh
Morning after breakfast enjoy full day Rishikesh sightseeing tour. Visit Bharat Mandir, Neelkanth Mahadev, Lakshman Temple, Lakshman Jhula, Trambakeshwar Temple, Ram Jhula & Gita Bhawan. Evening is free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Rishikesh.
Day 03: Rishikesh to Mussoorie
(100 kms/ 3 hrs)
Morning after breakfast. Drive to Mussoorie On Route ( You Can Do River Rafting on Ranga in Rishikesh – your own / If Time Permits ) Later check out from hotel. Transfer to Mussoorie. Afternoon visit Mall Road & Camel Back Road walk.Enjoy the himalaya view from Hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 04: Mussoorie
Morning after breakfast enjoy full day Mussoorie sightseeing tour. Visit Kempty Falls. You can enjoy in water of this lovely waterfall. Later visit Dhanaulti and Surkanda Devi Temple. Return to Mussoorie. Dinner and overnight stay at Mussoorie.
Day 05: Mussoorie – Nainital
After Breakfast Senic Drive for nainital,Check into hotel, Later In the evening enjoy boat ride at Nainilake.( Your Own – if Time permits ). Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Nainital – Bhimtal – Nainital
Morning after relax breakfast,Half day Sightseen of Nainital Cave Garden, Water fall, Lake View point enjoy full day Lake Tour. Later Afternoon Visit Bhimtal (crystel blue water), Sattal (Group of Saven Lake), Nakuchiatal (Nine cornered Lake), Khurpatal (Anglers Paradise),) and Bhowali. Later back to Nainital and enjoy evening walk at Mall road and visit Famous Naina Devi Mandir. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Nainital to Delhi
(295 kms/ 07 to 08 hrs drive)
Early morning after breakfast, After delicious breakfast and towards the airport / Station for the onward journey. It is recommended, especially during the peak tourist seasons, you leave for the airport at least 3 hours early. The trip ends with your arrival at the airport with Sweet Memories.
Assistance upon arrival at Airport / Station.
Traditional welcome in the Hotel with Welcome Drink.
A Standard 3* Accommodation at all Places. (Rated by Trip Advisor)
02 night stay at hotel in Rishikesh.
02 night stay at Hotel in Mussoorie.
02 night stay at Hotel in Nainital / Bhimtal.
Daily Breakfasts & Dinners included at Hotel In package.
Return airport transfers on private basis.
Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary or Vice Versa. (Point to Point Basis)
All Hotel & Local Transport Services Tax Included.
Any Other Air Fare/ Rail Fare.
Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours.
Extra Meals Lunch / Dinners Any Beverages etc Ordered.
The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary.(Point to Point Basis)
Guide fee, Camera fee & Any monument & Show Entrances.
Medical & Travel Insurance on Tour.
Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
Additional costs due to flight / Train cancellation, Road blocks etc.
Ac Will Not on Hilly Areas.
Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
This is Our Standard & Regular Package for This Destination. Rates are Quoted Based on 02 Passenger Travelling Together. Rates Are Subject To Av ability & We Can Do customized/Tailor-made on it as per your requirements. Like No of Days Increase/Decrease, Change in Hotel/Transport Category & Customize the Travel Itinerary/ Meal Plans & Many More … Plan & Make Your Customize Tour Accordingly Your Requirements & Let us Know By Call / Email.
TERMS CONDITIONS & TOUR POLICIES AS UNDER BELOW:-
- The above price subject to a minimum (MENTION IN TOUR ITINERARY) full paying adults & Children’s &. Any reduction in number will attract a rise in the cost of the tour.
- Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Official Check-In 1400hrs & Check-Out 1200noon
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is strictly subject to hotel availability and applicable rates at the time of Check-In/Check-Out
- The Rates of Airfare / Hotel / Transportation & Sightseen are Subject to availability at the time of bookings.....T & C Apply.*
- The above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from your end.
- The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of passengers change, then rate & fare also change.
- Please remember that all special requests like early Check-In, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- If the Hotels are changed then their quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you.
- Any Payment transfer made in Inr on Our Account will be Charged 5% goods & Service Tax on the Total Invoice of tour Amount.
- (Applicable Under per Indian government law from 1st July 2017 )
- During blackout & High Peak Season dates above quote is not valid.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels on base category rooms. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- The quotation is excluding of all Personal Nature Expenses.
- Private Vehicle addition cost is for Airport Transfers Only, please note all sightseeing will be on Seat In Coach Basis Only.
- The below are tentative Exhibition dates for the coming season. Please check for the Surcharge Rates if the travel period is between the below dates.
- Surcharge rates may vary depending on the Hotel.
- Vehicles will change if No of Pax Increase or Decrease.
- Travel & Medical Insurance Not included in Package Cost.
- All pricing is subject to change due to currency fluctuation and program amendments by Sun Dreams Holidays – Insightful Journey.
- All are Subject To Availability at the time Final Confirmation...
All reservations and confirmations given are on behalf of Hotels/Transport companies/Activity service providers and Airlines or Ground Handling agents received in writing from them. Sun Dreams Holidays is only a service provider Company. (We Form as a Travel Agent)
- The booking Amount is 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received between 60 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will subject to be a cancellation charge of 100% of the entire Total tour cost.
- All invoicing will be done by Sun Dreams Holidays.
- Cheques / Demand draft to be prepared in favor of Sun Dreams Holidays.
Sun Dreams Holidays acts only as agents for the corporate / passengers and does not own or manage any hotel/cruise line/airline/transport vehicle and hence is not liable for any loss, demand, accident, injury, delay, or irregularly of any nature for any reason whatsoever for or due to acts of omission or default of any suppliers.
However, Sun Dreams Holidays will try its best to obtain refunds if any due because of such irregularity but makes no promises.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- In the event of circumstances/ situations such as road blockage due to strike/ agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/ flight, etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns, journey time can vary enormously at all times of the year, which is beyond our control. So then Tour Operate According to Current Situation.
- Air & Train Bookings, Hotel Bookings, Airport Transfers, Tour Sightseen & Any Activity Concern Carry your ID proof. In Indian Tours, you Should Carry your Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passports & Photos along with You. & In International Tours Required your Passport & Tour Service Vouchers.
- Photo ID and address proof of each guest are compulsory on tour.
- City tax and Resort fees are to be paid directly at the hotel if applicable.
- Most hotels do not allow unmarried/unrelated couples to check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- If your hotel booking includes a car transfer, you will need to call the hotel directly to let them know your travel details before 24 hrs prior to check-in.
- Please carry Return Air & Train Tickets / Hotel Vouchers & Any Necessary Documents on Your Travel.
- Tour Itinerary Maybe Vice Varsa & Tour Price would be changed all depends on the Current Situation of the destination.
RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION & IMPORTANT POINTS:-
- Lead Guest can full Rights To cancel the tour Plan, but Any member of your party may not cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written latter Needed by Lead Guest for Any Cancellation. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy above:
- We do your tour arrangements in advance. We do not have any rights to changes. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
- After confirmation of the tour services, After if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. Any Hotel, Sightseen, Activity, departure dates, or we Cant do anything on time. All costs incurred due to amendment will be borne by you, and Extra Charges would be taken from Travelers.
NOTE: ALL BOOKING & SERVICE VOUCHERS AND TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN 3 DAYS PRIOR YOUR DEPARTURE & LOCAL DRIVER DETAILS WILL GIVEN 1 DAY PRIOR OF YOUR TRAVEL DATE.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED***
PLEASE READ OUT ALL DETAILS CAREFULLY AFTER CONFIRM THE TOUR.
TOUR CONFIRMATION FORM:
I, _________________________________________________, have read the above rules and regulations, Terms & Conditions it and accept the Terms and Conditions with unconditional consent, without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
Signature in Acceptance of Group Head / Lead Pax :