*START: PATLIKUHAL - *END: KASOL
One of the best trekking places in India, Chandrakhani Pass is ensnaring, both, with its breathtaking natural beauty as well as the legends and beliefs associated with places around it. For the trek lovers, this tour offers great view DeoTibba and the PirPanjal mountain range as well as the Parvati Valley. It is perhaps one of the most tranquil mountain passes one could come across while trekking in Himachal. A visit to Malana is an added bonus that comes with this trekking tour package.
Powered by Froala Editor
Day 1- Alite at Patalikul to Nagger (by jeep) & Trek to Rumsu
The trekkers will alight in Patalikul and gather at the reporting point by 10 am where there will be a small briefing session with your trek leader. After breakfast, we will start our journey to Nagger on our vehicles which will drop us at the starting point of our first leg of trekking the Himalayas. A 2-hour long trek will take us to Rumsu before lunchtime. Post lunch and a small rest, we will proceed to Rumsu Village where trekkers can explore the old architecture and bask in the serenity of the place. Following this, there will be an orientation session which will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like backpacking, marching techniques, and medical awareness. An Ice Breaking session will be followed by an overnight stay in tents at Rumsu.
Day 2 - Rumsu to Naya Tapru
After Breakfast on Day 2, we will start our trek to NayaTapru through some dense forest of pine, fir, oak and chestnut trees. It will take around 5-6 hours of trekking the ascent to reach NayaTapru and en route, we will have packed lunch at GhanKulhadi which is a beautiful, green meadow nestled amidst the dense foliage. The day will be concluded with an overnight stay at NayaTapru.
Day 3 - Naya Tapru to Chanderkhani base
Day 3 will include a trek from NayaTapru to Chandrakhani base, through the lush and pristine nature of the Himachal, with views of both, the Dhauladhar range as well as the PirPanjal Range. Lunch will be enroute and there will be overnight stay in tents at the Chandrakhani base.
Day 4 - Chanderkhani base to Chandrakhani Pass to Nagruni thach
This leg of the journey offers breathtaking views of snow covered mountains and stunning valleys throughout the day. With a gradual climb on the ridge, we will reach the Chandrakhani Pass which offers splendid views of the Bara Bangal range towering high towards the west, the PirPanjal towards the North and the Parvati in the east. From the pass, we take a relatively steeper descent towards Nagruni where we have another overnight stay.
Day 5 - Nagruni thach to Malana
The descending trail from Nagruni to Malana, through the rich conifer forest, though steep at times, is yet wonderfully aesthetic and refreshing. The trek for the day ends with our arrival at Malana Village where we will have an overnight stay.
Day 6 - Malana to Kasol by Jeep
Surrounded by legends, Malana is a quaint village popularly known as “Little Greece” as the villagers claim to be descendants of Alexander, the Great. On the last day of our trek, we will have breakfast in the Malana village and then trek down for an hour to the Malana Dam. From Malana Dam, our vehicles will take you to Kasol which will conclude this trekking trip.
All 3 meals per day.
Forest entry permits
Accommodation in Tents.
Safety Equipment (Micro-Crampons, Gaiters, Rope etc.)
Services of Trek guide and Trek Leader
Porters or Mules for carrying common luggage.
Transportation by vehicles from Patalikuhl to Rumusu and Malana to Kasol
Porter for carrying personal luggage
Any expense of personal nature
Anything which is not included in inclusions
How to Reach
To reach Manali from Delhi, one can choose between Road or Air Travel.
The closest Airport is Bhuntar Airport that has a couple of flights from Delhi.
Those interested in road travel have the option of choosing one of the many buses, including Volvo buses, that travel between Delhi and Manali and charge between Rs. 800 to Rs. 1300 for the 15-hour long journey.
The option of hiring private vehicles is also available for those who are interested.
On your road journey from Delhi to Manali, we advise taking a bus that leaves Delhi in the evening, at latest, as this will get you to Manali at a comfortable time of anything between 8 am to 10 am.
Mobile Connectivity - Nagger
ATM – Nagger, Manali
Powered by Froala Editor
TERMS CONDITIONS & COMPANY TOUR POLICIES AS UNDER BELOW:-
- The above price subject to minimum (MENTION IN TOUR ITINERARY) full paying adults & Children’s &. Any reduction in number will attract raise in cost of the tour.
- Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Official Check-In 1400hrs & Check-Out 1200noon
- Early Check-In and late Check-Out is strictly subject to hotel availability and applicable rates at the time of Check-In/Check-Out
- The Rates of Airfare / Hotel / Transportation & Sight seen are Subject to availability at the time of bookings.....T & C Apply.*
- Above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from your end.
- The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of passengers change, then rate & fare also change.
- Please remember that all special requests like early Check-In, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- If the Hotels are changed then their quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you.
- Any Payment transfer made in Inr on Our Account will be Charged 5% goods & Service Tax on the Total Invoice of tour Amount.
- (Applicable Under per Indian government law from 1st July 2017 )
- During blackout & High Peak Season dates above quote is not valid.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels on base category rooms. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- Quotation is excluding of all Personal Nature Expenses.
- Private Vehicle addition cost is for Airport Transfers Only, please note all sight seeing will be on Seat In Coach Basis Only.
- The below are tentative Exhibition dates for the coming season. Please check for the Surcharge Rates if travel period is between below dates.
- Surcharge Rates may vary depending on the Hotel.
- Vehicles will change if No of Pax Increase or Decrease.
- Travel & Medical Insurance Not included in Package Cost .
- All pricing is subject to change due to currency fluctuation and programamendments by Sun Dreams Holidays – Insightful Journey.
- All are Subject To Availability at the time Final Confirmation...
All reservations and confirmations given are on behalf of Hotels/Transport companies/Activity service providers and Airlines or Ground Handing agents received in writing from tham . Sun Dreams Holidays is only a service provider Company. (We Form as a Travel Agent)
- Booking Amount is 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received between 60 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will subject to be cancellation charge of 100% of the entire Total tour cost.
- All invoicing between will done by Sun Dreams Holidays.
- Cheques / Demand draft to be prepared in favor of Sun Dreams Holidays.
Sun Dreams Holidays acts only as agents for for the carporate / passengers and dose not own or manage any hotel / cruise line / airline / transport vehicle and hence is not liable for any loss, demand, accident, injury, delay, or irregularly of any nature for any reason whatsoever for or due acts of omission or default of any suppliers.
However Sun Dreams Holidays will try its best to obtain refunds if any due because of such irregularity but makes no promises.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- In the event of circumstances/ situations such as road blockage due to strike/ agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/ flight etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns journey time can vary enormously at all times of year, which is beyond our control .So then Tour Operate According Current Situation.
- Air & Train Bookings, Hotel Bookings, Airport Transfers, Tour Sightseen & Any Activity Concern Carry your ID proof.. In Indian Tours you Should Carry your Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passports & Photos along with You. & In International Tours Required your Passport & Tour Service Vouchers.
- Photo ID and address proof of each guest are compulsory on tour.
- City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable.
- Most hotels do not allow unmarried / unrelated couples to check-in. This is at full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- If your hotel booking includes a car transfer, you will need to call the hotel directly to let them know your travel details before 24 hrs prior to check in.
- Please carry Return Air & Train Tickets / Hotel Vouchers & Any Necessary Documents on Your Travel.
- Tour Itinerary May be Vice Varsa & Tour Price would be changed all depends on current Situation of the destination.
RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION & Impotant POINTS:-
- Lead Guest can full Rights To cancel the tour Plan, but Any member of your party may not cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written latter Needed by Lead Guest for Any Cancellation. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy above:
- We do your tour arrangements in advance. We do not have any rights to changes. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
- After confirmation the tour services, After if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. Any Hotel, Sight seen, Activity, departure dates or we Cant do anything on time. All cost incurred due to amendment will be borne by you, and Extra Charges would be taken from Travelers.
NOTE : ALL BOOKING & service VOUCHERS AND TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN 3 DAYS PRIOR YOUR DEPARTURE & LOCAL DRIVER DETAILS WILL GIVEN 1 DAY PRIOR of your travel date .
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED***
PLEASE READ OUT ALL DETAILS CAREFULLY AFTER CONFIRM THE TOUR.
Powered by Froala Editor