Rupin Pass is a high altitude trek which starts from Dhaula in Uttarakhand and ends at Sangla. Being a high altitude trek, of about 15250 feet, Rupin Pass is considered among one of the high range expeditions for trekking in India. The high altitude in the not just sole reason for its popularity among trekkers, the diversified number of sceneries and sudden variation in trails also attract many nature lovers. You will get surprised at every hour by the number of variables which mother nature has to offer you in Rupin Pass Trek. The trails at times are very difficult with its steep climbs which suddenly changes to an easy walk. Rupin Pass is an ideal trek for any adventure as it offers trek to every type of terrain, be it on snow, rocky terrain, along and through the water streams or meadows. You will start trekking your route from greener and hot landscapes and move towards and through the coldest of areas over the snow as you reach to the end.
Powered by Froala Editor
Tour Itinerary :-
Day 1: Reporting at Dhaula
Take a transport on your own Dhaula. The drive winds along the rivers and valleys and after crossing small towns of Purola and Mori we reach Dhaula. Overnight at homestay at Dhaula.
Day 2: Trek from Dhaula to Sewa (7 Km, 6 Hours)
After breakfast, we start towards Sewa, our first campsite en route the beautiful trek, we get to witness some beautiful views of Rupin River as we go ahead the trail. However, the trail is long but it’s relatively easy. The trail ascends among Apple and Apricot Orchards and finally reaches Sewa Campsite. After Dinner Overnight at Sewa Camp Site.
Day 3: Trek from Sewa to Jhaka (9 Km, 7 Hours)
After breakfast we leave for Jhaka, the trail ascends today will be one notch up compared to previous day’s trek. As we ascend we soon cross the wooden bridge which marks the border of Himachal And Uttrakhand, soon we walk along the road headed towards Kwar Village in Himachal and soon after crossing another bridge on the road we take the trail headed towards Jhaka. The trail from here is precarious as its cut out of a sheer cliff, we recommend you to walk carefully and follow your trek leader’s instructions by the word as it’s important for your safety. We reach Jiksun Village and take another one hour’s hike from the Forest to get to Jhaka Village.
Day 4: Trek from Jhaka to Saruwas Thach (6 Kms, 5 Hours)
After breakfast we head towards Saruwas Thach, the trek today is interesting as it takes us through streams, forests, snowy patches, rhododendron forests & boulders. This mix of terrain is one of the most exciting parts of the trek. Centuries-old Pine Forests are a sight to be seen, soon we approach Saruwas Thach. A beautiful “U” Shaped Valley with the Rupin Waterfall as a set at the background of this campsite makes it all the more special. After dinner overnight at SaruwasThach Camp Site.
Day 5: Trek from Saruwas Thach to Dhanderas Thach (5 Km, 4 Hours)
Today will again be a mix of varied terrains and we will be camping at one of the Largest Known Meadow in the entire Himalayan range Dhanderas Thach. The trail takes us through a forest lined with Silver Birch Trees and then to oak and pine forest soon we will be crossing Rivers, climbing boulders, with hundreds of waterfalls making the trek more mesmerizing and enchanting. After 4 Hours of the trek, we soon will find ourselves in another “U” Shaped valley which seems endless. We camp at Dhanderas Thach Camp Site. After dinner overnight at Camp Site.
Day 6: Trek from Dhanderas Thach – Upper Waterfall Camp (3 Hours with 2 Hours of Steep Climb)
Today’s trek will mostly be snow trek; we will train you on how to trek on the snow. Some basic skills will be instructed so it becomes easier for you to trek on Snow; the trail will ascend to 4000 Meters some 1500 Meters above the Dhanderas Thach. The trek will take you through snow and Snow Bridge. Crossing rivulets and finally a steep climb to take us Upper Waterfall Campsite.
Day 7: Trek from Upper Waterfall – Rupin Pass – Ronti Gad (10 Km, 11 Hours)
After breakfast we begin our final assault to climb up to the 15250 Feet high Rupin Pass, the trail will take us through thick snow cover as we ascend we soon will encounter loose rocks and undefined trails with some breathtaking views of the Himalayas. As we reach the top we witness endless snows in all sides one of the most beautiful scenes that the mighty Himalayas can offer. After spending some time at the top we head down towards Ronti Gad. Overnight at Ronti Gad Campsite.
Day 8: Trek from Ronti Gad – Sangla via Sangla Kanda (12 Km, 6 Hours)
Last day of trek begins with a small ascent and a sharp decent thereafter, after breakfast we head towards Sangla, as we descend we are treated with splendid views of Mt. Kinner Kailash (Winter Abode of Lord Shiva) and the entire Kinner Kailash Range in Greater Himalayas, after few hours we will reach the lake of Sangla Kanda, a short break here and we descend through blue pine forest to reach the Baspa River and another small ascent marks the end of the trek. From Sangla one can plan to stay overnight or leave straight away ply from here towards Shimla.
Accommodation (Homestays, Camping)
Meals while on trek (Veg.+ Egg)
Sleeping bag, mattress, tent.
All necessary permits and entry fees
First aid medical kits and oxygen cylinder.
Services of certified trek Leader, guide, cook and Support staff
Porters/mules to carry common luggage
Tour Exclusions :-
Any kind of personal expenses.
Food during the transit
Transport from Dehradun to Dhula and Return Sangla to Shimla.
Mules or porter to carry a personal backpack.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head
Any kind of emergency evacuation charges
How to Reach
Jolly Grant Airport is the airport at Dehradun. There are direct and daily flight from Delhi
take the overnight train to Dehradun from Delhi
Nandadevi Express - Train no: 12205 (Departure 11:50pm; Arrival - 5:40am)
Dehradun Express - Train no: 12687 (Departure - 9:10pm; Arrival - 5:00am)
There is regular bus service from Delhi to Dehradun, from Delhi ISBT Kashmere Gate.
And there is private transport also available that can be booked from redbus/travelyari etc.
The Rupin Pass trek starts from Dhaula, 197 km from Dehradun. We can organize transport from Dehradun to Dhaula.
The pickup is at 6.30 am from Dehradun Railway Station/ISBT on Day 1. It costs Rs.6,000 per cab one way can carry 6 people.
This is not included in the fee. It is to be shared amongst trekkers and paid directly to the driver.
TERMS CONDITIONS & TOUR POLICIES AS UNDER BELOW:-
- The above price subject to a minimum (MENTION IN TOUR ITINERARY) full paying adults & Children’s &. Any reduction in number will attract a rise in the cost of the tour.
- Check-In/Check-Out Policy: Official Check-In 1400hrs & Check-Out 1200noon
Early Check-In and Late Check-Out is strictly subject to hotel availability and applicable rates at the time of Check-In/Check-Out
- The Rates of Airfare / Hotel / Transportation & Sightseen are Subject to availability at the time of bookings.....T & C Apply.*
- The above is just an offer and we are not holding any booking against this query. All services/rooms are subject to availability at the time of receiving final confirmation from your end.
- The above quote is valid only for this query and may vary in case the number of passengers change, then rate & fare also change.
- Please remember that all special requests like early Check-In, smoking, non-smoking, views, floors, king, twin, adjoining and/or interconnecting rooms are strictly subject to availability upon arrival and the same cannot be guaranteed prior.
- If the Hotels are changed then their quote for the services that they offer, the same will be forwarded to you.
- Any Payment transfer made in Inr on Our Account will be Charged 5% goods & Service Tax on the Total Invoice of tour Amount.
- (Applicable Under per Indian government law from 1st July 2017 )
- During blackout & High Peak Season dates above quote is not valid.
- The above quotation has been based on specific hotels on base category rooms. In case the hotel rooms are not available as specified above the alternate hotels will be suggested. The difference in cost is payable extra.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- The quotation is excluding of all Personal Nature Expenses.
- Private Vehicle addition cost is for Airport Transfers Only, please note all sightseeing will be on Seat In Coach Basis Only.
- The below are tentative Exhibition dates for the coming season. Please check for the Surcharge Rates if the travel period is between the below dates.
- Surcharge rates may vary depending on the Hotel.
- Vehicles will change if No of Pax Increase or Decrease.
- Travel & Medical Insurance Not included in Package Cost.
- All pricing is subject to change due to currency fluctuation and program amendments by Sun Dreams Holidays – Insightful Journey.
- All are Subject To Availability at the time Final Confirmation...
All reservations and confirmations given are on behalf of Hotels/Transport companies/Activity service providers and Airlines or Ground Handling agents received in writing from them. Sun Dreams Holidays is only a service provider Company. (We Form as a Travel Agent)
- The booking Amount is 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received between 60 days prior to departure will be subject to a cancellation charge of 75% of the Total Tour cost.
- Cancellations received within 30 days of departure will subject to be a cancellation charge of 100% of the entire Total tour cost.
- All invoicing will be done by Sun Dreams Holidays.
- Cheques / Demand draft to be prepared in favor of Sun Dreams Holidays.
Sun Dreams Holidays acts only as agents for the corporate / passengers and does not own or manage any hotel/cruise line/airline/transport vehicle and hence is not liable for any loss, demand, accident, injury, delay, or irregularly of any nature for any reason whatsoever for or due to acts of omission or default of any suppliers.
However, Sun Dreams Holidays will try its best to obtain refunds if any due because of such irregularity but makes no promises.
- The rates are valid for the dates of travel and hotels as indicated.
- In case of any change in the dates of travel, amendment or rerouting of itinerary, change in hotels/room types, the costs will vary accordingly.
- In the event of circumstances/ situations such as road blockage due to strike/ agitation, natural calamities, sickness evacuation, delay/cancellation of train/ flight, etc. Also, due to monsoon rains and extreme weather patterns, journey time can vary enormously at all times of the year, which is beyond our control. So then Tour Operate According to Current Situation.
- Air & Train Bookings, Hotel Bookings, Airport Transfers, Tour Sightseen & Any Activity Concern Carry your ID proof. In Indian Tours, you Should Carry your Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passports & Photos along with You. & In International Tours Required your Passport & Tour Service Vouchers.
- Photo ID and address proof of each guest are compulsory on tour.
- City tax and Resort fees are to be paid directly at the hotel if applicable.
- Most hotels do not allow unmarried/unrelated couples to check-in. This is at the full discretion of the hotel management. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
- If your hotel booking includes a car transfer, you will need to call the hotel directly to let them know your travel details before 24 hrs prior to check-in.
- Please carry Return Air & Train Tickets / Hotel Vouchers & Any Necessary Documents on Your Travel.
- Tour Itinerary Maybe Vice Varsa & Tour Price would be changed all depends on the Current Situation of the destination.
RIGHTS OF CANCELLATION & IMPORTANT POINTS:-
- Lead Guest can full Rights To cancel the tour Plan, but Any member of your party may not cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written latter Needed by Lead Guest for Any Cancellation. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy above:
- We do your tour arrangements in advance. We do not have any rights to changes. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control
- We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn't already commenced.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
- After confirmation of the tour services, After if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. Any Hotel, Sightseen, Activity, departure dates, or we Cant do anything on time. All costs incurred due to amendment will be borne by you, and Extra Charges would be taken from Travelers.
NOTE: ALL BOOKING & SERVICE VOUCHERS AND TICKETS WILL BE GIVEN 3 DAYS PRIOR YOUR DEPARTURE & LOCAL DRIVER DETAILS WILL GIVEN 1 DAY PRIOR OF YOUR TRAVEL DATE.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED***
PLEASE READ OUT ALL DETAILS CAREFULLY AFTER CONFIRM THE TOUR.
TOUR CONFIRMATION FORM:
I, _________________________________________________, have read the above rules and regulations, Terms & Conditions it and accept the Terms and Conditions with unconditional consent, without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein.
Signature in Acceptance of Group Head / Lead Pax :